God. Transition. Other things. As everyone knows, I often take a little time to share random thoughts. Here are some of the random thoughts I have had recently:
- When God gives us a plan of action, we have to realize that He’s already made provision prior to us making our first move.
- Regardless of the size of the giant in our lives, our God is with us and is able to empower us to overcome every giant that we face in our lives.
- Allowing ourselves to be intimidated by the Giants in our lives will ultimately cause us to become immobilized and will prevent us from moving forward to the places that God has already told us about.
- Because we have experienced God‘s deliverance in the past, we are able to draw on that experience and encourage ourselves to believe that He is also able to give us the victory over this giant that we currently face.
- People, with good intentions, will attempt to try to assist us through conventional means. But in order for God to get the glory out of our lives and these situations, we have to simply put off conventional means and methods and trust in God‘s ability to deliver us His way.
- It is easier to retreat to those things which are familiar to us in the time of battle rather than stand in faith in the face of uncertainty.
Being in a state of transition will keep us in a constant state of contemplation. Why? Because we really want and need to hear from God. We do not want to make any decisions without His approval. Nor do we want to cause our process to be any more difficult than it has to be.
And so I wait. I will be still until I hear from God…